Thursday, February 13, 2014

Official Angel

Lilian is here!

She will be three months old tomorrow, Valentine's Day, but she just had her two month appointment this afternoon. She was given a certificate (as if that would make the shots feel better) saying she was an "Official Angel." Well I'd have to agree...
...most of the time.

When Lilian had her 2-week appointment she was 50th percentile for height, weight, and head size.

Today she measured 75th percentile for head size, 85th percentile for height, and 20th percentile for weight. She's definitely her daddy's daughter :) Health, happy, tall, and thin.


A lot has happened in the past three months and since I only have 40 minute intervals to get things done in the day I haven't blogged (obviously). I haven't found the time to write my experience with becoming a mother. It has been a dramatic change for me, as it is with every new mother, and I'm excited to share my experience...

...just not during this nap time.

2 comments:

Papa George said...

Most excellent post, and it's about dang time.

Allison said...

I'm excited to hear your experience. Also, way to go with creating a GIF! I'm impressed.