Monday, April 16, 2012

My final finals

Oh, the things I accomplish while avoiding Econ.

But the end is in sight! Or perhaps the beginning...
the beginning of gardening, reading good books, cooking tasty meals, staying on top of the laundry, getting a trim, biking, swimming, spending time with my sister and her babies, sculpting, finding a new passion. I will do all these thing.


I have my econ final Tuesday at 7:00 am. 

I have my math final Wednesday...or Thursday morning. 

I have breakfast at Kneaders with my girlies Thursday morning (after math test).


I have GRADUATION Thursday and Friday!!


I have a race to attend Saturday. (East Canyon. One of Robert's favorite races.)

We will celebrate the close of a semester as we have always done (starting last semester) by going to 5 Guys. 

No comments: